DAY 0 – FRIDAY – MAY 3d
- Early arrival and homestay possibility
DAY 1 – SATURDAY – MAY 4th
- Reception of participants and Transfer from Montpellier to La Grande Motte
- Official opening of the JCI Challenge
- Get-together in a teams and fresh start
- Diner and evening
DAY 2 – SUNDAY – MAY 5th
- Start of the challenge with various activities on the beach
- Continuation of the challenge
DAY 3 – MONDAY – MAY 6th
- Continuation of the challenge – World Cleanup competition!
- Closing celebration and Awards
Early bird registration fee : 170 Eur (valid till 1st of March).
Regular price : 190 Eur
All required details you will get by e-mail after registration.
Participation fee includes:
- 2 nights lodging
- 2 Breakfasts
- 2 Lunches
- 1 Diner
- All the activities of the challenge
- 1 Bed-Net
- Transport from Montpellier to the Challenge place and back
It does not include :
- The first day diner, we chose not to include it as we know some of you will be arriving late this night or early the following morning.
- nor Transport to Lyon, but as we are more than 20 Members from JCI Montpellier going to Lyon, we will include you in our plans, as soon as you registered to JCI Challenge. We do not guaranty the availability for the late birds 😉
- It does not include the lodging before and after JCI Challenge : nor May 1st, 2nd, 3d nor May 6th, 7th – But we are trying to arranged home staying for most of you. So please give us the info as soon as possible.
and TRANSFER TO LYON
Home Hospitality will be available the week before the chalenge as well as the 6th and 7th of May.
We will organized (not included in fee) the transfer to Lyon for JCI Montpellier, in wich we will include you of course, but only if you wish to go to Lyon on the 8th like us.